Wednesday 15 July 2009

Pub Quiz


It always seems a pity to put in a lot of work creating pub quiz questions and then they are not used again. So just for fun I thought I would run the quiz here for a few days. There are ten rounds of ten questions; no prizes, just your own personal glory, after all I cannot tell if you phoned a friend or used a wiki. So first choose your joker round, if you have ever taken part in the quizzes O/H and I set you will know that the headings for the rounds may or may not be useful. If you put your answers in the comments section I will publish them all together after 24-48 hours. It may or may not help you to know that the questions were set for the Old Mill House, pub in Saxtead, Suffolk.

Choose your Joker rounds from:


Round Name


1

IT

2

Matters Medical

3

Seek and Ye Shall Find

4

Keeping up with the Jones's

5

First and Last

6

The Name's Bond

7

Cloak and Dagger

8

Many hands make light work

9

The Play what I wrote

10

Kings and Queens

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, 'Matters Medical' or 'The Name's Bond'... oh go on, let's plump for the latter.

    When does the quiz begin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll go for IT

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading comments, if you have the time please leave a little something to share.........