Monday 21 September 2009

Onion Cats – the final instalment of the Puglia Holiday



Our holiday in Puglia was long and relaxing. The villa is home to many cats and watching their escapades I started to think of their stories and how they perceived us humans.  As we played and chatted; just what did they make of us?  So brewing at the moment is a bunch of stories and ideas about the Onion Cats, hand scribbled on every scrap of paper I could find; I am transferring them on to the PC and cogitating as to their merit. Am I brave enough to put them forward for publishing? Only time will tell, watch this space.

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous photo. We are so looking forward to the saga of the Onion Cats! Please do go ahead with it

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading comments, if you have the time please leave a little something to share.........