Friday 27 November 2009

You too could look like Cheryl Cole – don a bobble hat



There are days when things just come together, a glorious juxtaposition that serendipitously creates a new idea. No sooner had I decided that my little avatar should take on a more wintery appearance, with a bobble hat; than a link from make it and mend it led me to believe that I could look like Cheryl Cole by donning a bobble hat. Time to get the knitting needles out; how do I look?

Spotify playlist for this post (you can always skip the Cheryl Cole bits, what comes later is an interesting mix)

1 comment:

  1. Just trying to visualise the similarity - nah, sorry can't see the likeness - could it be the, errmmm, hair?? ;)

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading comments, if you have the time please leave a little something to share.........