Thursday 10 December 2009

Can I join the Marmarati ?- Please


My credentials?

I've changed my whole image. Regular followers will know I change my avatar and Spotify play list to fit what is going on around me. So, my avatar has had a marmite make-over. The Spotify playlist to go with explains my love of marmite. Oh and I've taken a name change just for the Marmarati – there I am known as Globus.

So that should be everything for a secret society – plastic surgery, name change and complete change of aural environment.

Not sure what this is all about? Go to http://marmarati.org./galleria/view/425

3 comments:

  1. For Jaydubblah
    B2K – Why I Love You
    Lorri Dresbach – You Are Strong
    Gary Numan – Dark
    Yeah Yeah Yeahs – Rich
    Madonna – Secret
    Breathe Carolina – Lovely
    Les Compagnons De La Chanson – La Marmite
    Richard Desjardins – La Marmite
    Mom Song – La Marmite
    Nadege Vacante – La Marmite Qui Boue
    Wycliffe Gordon – Toast My Bread
    The Newbeats – Bread And Butter
    The Jack Baker Trio – Spread It On - Feat. Alice Russell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking some of them up on YouTube! Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't bear the suspence in waiting for the results of the poll... and in seeing whether your avatar will go back to brown when you get it!

    For surely you will!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading comments, if you have the time please leave a little something to share.........