Sunday 6 December 2009

SCD – Marilyn Monroe – tags & invitations


The challenge for Something Completely Different this week is Marilyn Monroe and tags. My entry is above, anything but seasonal but then I'm always inclined to take the 'different' part of the challenge seriously.

For those who like details, the original colour picture was manipulated through my PC and then overlayed with text, finally I applied my reddest lipstick and kissed an acetate (and I liked it) and then rescanned the image.  I chose the black and white image of roses because I was making the tag all I could think of was the 'Goodbye English (or is it England's) Rose' version of candle in the wind.

In return though a challenge for the happy crafters who come here from SCD. If you look at some of my other posts with the #12DCP tag you will see I am planning a party for the 12 days of Christmas. Would you like to come up with an invite and leave a link in the comments section below?

Spotify playlist to accompany this post here.

6 comments:

  1. Great take on the theme Grethic. Love the heart shape.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag and what a lovely image of Marilyn..
    Love the heart!

    thanks for joining us on SCD

    Dawn
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great take on our theme this week - thanks for joining in at SCD

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome tag chickie! love the touch of lipstick and the overlay ~ how creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image of Norma and a lovely layout. Thanks for playing at SCD

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks fabulous :-) I'm lacking time and inspiration for this one sadly...

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading comments, if you have the time please leave a little something to share.........