Saturday 12 December 2009

Illustration Friday – Hatched – #12DCP invite to the dfaolbilts




You ARE beautiful in my eyes Marmite



The topic for illustration Friday this week is 'hatched'. You will see from some of my other posts that I am also touting for votes so that I can win one of a limited number of special edition jars of marmite, if you are willing please vote for me here; I have not entered this picture separately so the item in the marmite gallery is my adapted avatar.

I am also adding to my list of invitees to my virtual #12DCP; 12 days of Christmas party; the latest addition is my twitter list called dfaolbilts – it stands for 'don't fit any other lists but I like their style'. By definition these are bound to be some peoples marmites, love 'em or hate 'em; a mix of comedians, potty mouths, 'Indians' (some of who do live in India) people who send fab links or quotes, some bots like the Big Ben clock; basically all sorts of everything. The only thing they have in common is that I rate them highly.

So dear dfaolbilts, if by chance you come here visiting, what will you bring to the party and what song should I add to the playlist to get you up and dancing?

The playlist for this post is here and for those without Spotify the complete listing as it is so far will be in the first comment.

To any illustrators, designers, artists etc I would still love some designs for perfect party rooms.

6 comments:

  1. U96 – Club Bizarre
    The Associates – Club Country
    Kasabian – Club Foot
    Wham! – Club Tropicana
    Dennis Brown – Crazy List
    The Misfits – Fiend Club
    Michael Bublé – Grown-Up Christmas List
    Eels – Guest List
    Big Hard Excellent Fish – Imperfect List
    Culture Club – Karma Chameleon
    The Baseballs – Love In This Club
    The Killers – My List
    Ne-Yo – Part Of The List
    Cliff Richard & The Shadows – Santa's List (Single Edit)
    Daft Punk – Something About Us (Love Theme From Interstella 5555)
    Thea Gilmore – The List
    Melody Club – The Only Ones
    Manian – Welcome To The Club
    Melody Club – Where Do I Belong

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've added anything to the playlist....or have I??? anyway you have been very busy making stuff snd posting whilst I have been doing none of either :0
    I have voted fro you in the Marmite thing.....can I vote more than once I'm sure you deserve to win ;0

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style!!! Great work :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful :-) I'm in the 'hate' camp, I'm afraid - can't even stand the smell of the stuff!

    Am very intrigued by your second day of Christmas post hint....

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like your soft watercolor, it's just how watercolor should be like. :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can recommend 'FireMite' Chilli Marmite. I dont like it but my friends say it the best ever. http://www.firefoods.co.uk Ask for Nick or tweet @firefoods

    Steve
    Nimble Runner

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading comments, if you have the time please leave a little something to share.........