Saturday 26 December 2009

The Second Day of Christmas - Miximals – Two Ostortoises?




I hope you are enjoying the party. There is some fantastic food on offer that some of the other guests brought. Tell me, did you receive any new crayons, felt tips, an etch-a-sketch, spirograph or other art making stuff? I've been thinking about those Turtle Doves, sound like crazy mixed up animals to me. I wonder what other mixed up animals we could create. I am going to work on the idea of an ostrich crossed with a tortoise a miximal called an ostortoise ….

Can you create a new animal cross and what will you call it?



Not sure how to put a link to your photo or blog page in a blog comment cut and paste this little snippet changing the http address to the location of your miximal.

<a href="http://grethic.blogspot.com/2009/11/something-completely-different-blue.html">Here</a>

Spotify playlist for today's post is here

By the way, today 6 legs arrived.

Not sure what any of this is about – go to the Christmas Eve post which covers the basics – there is a prize on offer.
Update - my Miximal an Ostortoise


6 comments:

  1. The Playlist in words
    Red Hot Chili Peppers – Yertle The Turtle
    Nathan Fake – The Turtle
    Mike Oldfield – Turtle Island
    Studio Allstars – Turtle Power (Theme From "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles")
    Four Tet – Turtle Turtle Up
    Bobby McFerrin – Turtle Shoes
    Joe Satriani – The Mighty Turtle Head
    Dr. Octagon – The Turtle Skit
    Bonnie Tyler – Turtle Blues
    Steely Dan – The Mock Turtle Song
    Thomas Newman – The Turtle Lope
    Infectious Grooves – Turtle Wax (Funkaholics Anonymous)
    DJ Food – Turtle Soap
    The Coasters – Turtle Dovin'
    Janis Joplin – Turtle Blues
    The Kings Singers – Turtle Dove
    Prince – When Doves Cry - Edit LP Version
    Dirty Projectors – Two Doves
    Antony & The Johnsons – One Dove
    Madness – Wings Of A Dove
    Scorpions – White Dove - Studio Track
    Matisyahu – Unique Is My Dove
    Moony – Dove (I'll Be Loving You) (Robbie Rivera Big Room Vocal)
    Brian Eno – The Dove
    Bosque Brown – White Dove
    Cymande – Dove

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a group called The Turtles, I was rather keen on them in my youth. Song I remember most was "Eleanor"

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can come up with is crossing a Polar Bear and a Bumble Bee and it gets you a BearBum! Night night

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done to easternsparkle for creating here miximal Here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, now I understand lol! Whatever my animal might be it would NOT include a camel's bottom.... ;-) You've already seen my Panaffe, Touda and Gircan but I will give some thought to what other fantastical creatures I might create :-)

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading comments, if you have the time please leave a little something to share.........